In collaboration with EEI-Indonesia and J-PAL Southeast Asia, IRSA and the Faculty of Economics and Business at Sam Ratulangi University are conducting two pre-conference trainings on 15 and 16 July 2017:
Registration fee for each training is Rp. 1,000,000.- (one million Rupiah). This fee covers:
1. Training materials
3. Coffee Break (2x per day)
4. Lunch (1x per day)
Please note that this fee does not include your cost of traveling to Manado, accommodation and expenses outside the training location as well as the registration fee to participate in the 6th IRSA International Institute. You need to bring your own laptop.
We will limit the number of participants in each training. Hence, you need to register as soon as possible.
1. To register for the Choice Modelling for Environmental Valuation, please fill out this form: https://tinyurl.com/trainingcm-manado
2. To register for the Impact Evaluation Training, please fill out this form: http://bit.do/IRSA2017
The payment for both pre-conference workshops are made by transferring to:
|Bank Account||Bank SulutGo|
|Account Holder||IRSA 2017|
Please send the transfer receipt to:
- email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Pre-Conference Workshop IRSA 2017 – Choice Modeling“ for the Choice Modelling for Environmental Training from EEI Indonesia
- email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Pre-Conference Workshop IRSA 2017 – Impact Evaluations Training“ for the Impact Evaluations Training from J-PAL Southeast Asia
For more information about these trainings, please visit the page of each training.