CALL FOR PAPERS
The Indonesian Regional Science Association (IRSA) in collaboration with Sam Ratulangi University invites scholars, practitioners and graduate students to submit papers to be presented in the 6th IRSA International Institute. The theme of the conference is Maritime Infrastructure and Regional Development, and it will be held in Manado, North Sulawesi on July 17-18, 2017.
Potential topics to be discussed in this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Eastern Indonesia Regional Development
- Infrastructure Development and Financing Infrastructure Development
- Logistic and Transportation
- National and Regional Competitiveness
- Public Private Partnership
- Village Fund for Infrastructure
- Political Economy and Governance of Regional Development
- Financial Inclusion
- Regional/International Trade, Public Finance, Investment and Inflation
- Rural Development, Agriculture, Urban Issues, Rural-Urban Migration
- Other Topics Related to Regional Science or Regional Development
Extended paper abstract of about 250-500 words should be submitted online via http://manado2017.irsa-indonesia.org/abstract-submission/ by April 14, 2017.
Abstract should consist of background, data and methodology, potential contribution to knowledge, and keywords. Abstracts must be submitted in English, as also the full paper.
Paper sessions are seminar-style for each paper and ample time for discussion and for participants to provide constructive feedback to authors. Paper presentations will be in English.
|Dec 30, 2016||: Abstract Submission Open|
|April 14, 2017||: Abstract Submission Deadline|
|May 1, 2017||: Early Bird Registration Open|
|May 19, 2017||: Notification of Abstract Acceptance|
|June 2, 2017||: Early Bird Registration End|
|June 23, 2017||: Full Paper Submission Deadline|
|July 5, 2017||: Paper Presenter Registration Deadline|
|July 5, 2017||: Non Presenter Registration Deadline|
|July 17-18, 2017||: Conference Date|